Education and Support Services for Landlords
Community Teamwork’s Housing Programs cover 41 communities throughout the Merrimack Valley, North Shore and Cape Ann region.
Community Teamwork interacts with property owners in a variety of ways through many different programs. Participants in our Section 8 program lease units from area property owners with Community Teamwork assisting with the subsidy. Homeless families in our homeless programs move into units owned by local landlords. Families behind in their rent will come to our Housing Consumer Education Center for financial assistance to cover a back arrearage.
Our Landlord Services include workshops providing useful information for landlords in understanding tenant selection, knowing their rights and responsibilities, and other safety, legal and best practice topics.
Training for landlords to better manage their business.
- Fair housing education and reporting
- Marketing of available units through www.nearlistings.com
- Serving 41 cities and towns in the Merrimack Valley and North Shore
- Supporting households with income at less than 30% of area median income
- Services include rental subsidy, inspections, homelessness prevention and more
Fair Housing : Advertising FAQs (from MBHP website)