Lowell Collaborative Preschool Academy
Community Teamwork, Lowell Public Schools, and Little Sprouts will be hosting a NEW Preschool program called the Lowell Collaborative Preschool Academy located at 554 Pawtucket Street in Lowell. This preschool program has limited seats available and is open to children living in Lowell that are at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines and have not had an opportunity to attend any preschool program in the past. The program is scheduled to begin fall of 2015.
Who is eligible for this FREE, full-day, full-year program?
If you have a child who is:
- A resident of Lowell and will be 4 years old by September 1, 2015 (born between September 2, 2010 and September 1, 2011)
- Your child has NOT attended a preschool/center based program, family childcare or Early Head Start/Head Start program
If you provide:
- Proof of income/eligibility (refer to chart on back)
- TRANSPORTATION IS NOT PROVIDED
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please bring the following documents to the
Lowell Public Schools Family Resource Center
151 Merrimack Street, Downtown Lowell:
- Parent Photo ID
- Proof of Address (current utility bill, lease)
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Updated Immunization Record
- Lowell Collaborative Preschool Academy Application
- Proof of Income – Household Economic Data Survey
For More Information Call:
Lowell Public Schools Community Teamwork Little Sprouts
978-674-4330 978-459-0551 877-977-7688