“Shop Local” Campaign Launched
Are you a Lowell business?
Want to participate in our “Shop Local” campaign?
Community Teamwork’s Merrimack Valley Small recently was awarded a City of Lowell marketing grant to launch a “Shop Local Day” marketing campaign to help benefit many of our local retail and creative enterprises. We are targeting retail stores and galleries all over the city as participating business locations, to coincide with a national campaign called Shop Small Day, a program sponsored by American Express. “Shop Local Day” will be Saturday, November 30th and will boost our local economy by promoting the mindset “Shop SMALL to Provide a BIG investment in Lowell.”
As a participating location, all will receive the following:
1. A listing on the MVSBC webpage dedicated to this Shop Local campaign
- We will include contact info, and link to social media or website
- All marketing materials will link back to this page: http://goo.gl/0lY6oJ§
- We will also include a QRS Code on the postcard
2. Tote bags to give out to the first “X” amount of shoppers (this # will be dependent on the final number of participating businesses, we have a budget of 500 totes) with the Shop Local logo on it
3. All business participants will be asked to participate in a quick survey to document results of the campaign
4. Raffle material for shoppers to enter to win a gift certificate for a $100 to a small business of their choice after visiting a participating location on Nov 30th
5. “Shop Local” postcards distributed all over the city.
A limited number of participants will have the opportunity to also be included in Howl in Lowell’s Holiday Shopping Guide as a gift list item to be released in November. Sorry we won’t be able to include everyone in this opportunity, but due to publishing schedules, we only have a limited time to coordinate this portion of the Shop Local campaign.
Are you interested in participating?
Everyone interested should email email@example.com by COB Wed, October 23rd to be considered for the Howl in Lowell opportunity.
All others can express interest by COB Wed, October 30th. If you have any questions at all, please call me at 978-322-8400 and ask for Bobby.Our apologies for the quick turnaround time on a response.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone else you think may be interested.