Donate Your Time and Talent
There are so many ways to be part of Community Teamwork’s mission to strengthen our community, reduce poverty and create life-changing opportunities for people in need. You can express your talents and passions in a meaningful one-day project, or become part of a program or an individual’s life over time – whatever your choice, the impact will be lasting. Donate your time and talent and make a difference in people’s lives.
There are so many ways you can volunteer, you decide what’s best for you. Please take a moment to look at the individual and group or corporate opportunities below.
You can volunteer directly with people in our programs or work behind the scenes to make a difference:
- Mill City Mentors (MCM). Become a mentor and help a child fulfill his or her potential by positively impacting a child for the better, forever
- Help Adults and Young People Enter the World of Work. Host a career day at your business
- Small Business Mentoring. Share your experience as a business owner with clients seeking assistance starting or growing a business at the Merrimack Valley Small Business Center
- Tax Preparation. Train to be a volunteer tax preparer and help families access Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) refunds
- Senior Companion. For those 55 and older, help a frail, home-bound individual with everyday tasks
- Foster Grandparent. For those 55 and older, be a role model, mentor and friend to a child with special needs
- RSVP. For those 55 and older, you can teach English as a Second Language, help out with community projects and much more
- Coats for Kids (and the whole family). Collect and deliver to Anton’s Cleaners new and gently worn winter outer wear for the whole family
- Toys for Tots. Collect and donate new toys for children this holiday season
- Lend a Hand to Homeless Families. Hold a “home-warming party” to equip a new apartment
- Special Events. Help out with one of our terrific events
To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.