Community Teamwork is a catalyst for social change. We strengthen communities and reduce poverty by delivering vital services and collaborating with key stakeholders to create housing, education and economic opportunities.
Our vision is a community of opportunity where fewer people live in poverty. A future where clients are aware of opportunities available and how to access them so they achieve their potential for economic independence and personal growth. Through teamwork we want the community to be a committed and knowledgeable partner which results in fewer people living in poverty. Community Teamwork wants to exceed client, funder and employee expectations. We want clients, staff and community to be inspired to lead personal and community change.
In the spirit of community and teamwork, we strive to uphold the following values:
- Recognize strengths and treat our clients and fellow employees with respect and honesty in all Community Teamwork dealings.
- Deliver high quality integrated services that result in positive outcomes for clients and respond to changing community needs.
- Collaborate with external organizations to improve outcomes for clients and strengthen the community.
- Recognize our role as stewards of public and private funding.
- And uphold the values of Community Teamwork C.A.R.E.S.
|Compassionate: Listen well and make sure people feel heard.
Accountable: Promptly follow up on questions and concerns.
Respectful: Introduce yourself and make a connection.
Empathetic: Put yourself in your client’s place. We never judge.
Services: Serve clients as you would wish to be served. They are the reason we are here.