School Age Programming
Quality After-School Care
During the Covid-19 Shutdown – LPS will provide Grab and Go Meals for Students
About This Program
Community Teamwork’s School Age Programs provide a safe and enjoyable place for 5 to 13 year old children to make friends, play games, practice sports, receive educational guidance, and engage in a variety of creative projects. The program provides quality after school care through enrichment activities and academic assistance. It serves as a bridge between the home and school connection. The daily program is planned to meet the needs of the individual as well as the group. Children are encouraged to develop and pursue individual interests while respecting the rights of others. All of the sites are licensed and inspected by the Department of Early Education and Care.
The School Age Sites are located in seven Public Schools in Lowell.
- We provide services to youth who are between the ages of 5-13.
- We offer before and after school care, full day programming during school vacation weeks and full day programming during the summer.
- Hours of operation: 7am-6pm during full day programming
Community Teamwork serves school age children at the following locations in Lowell:
Pawtucket Memorial School
Rogers School – STEM Academy
Lowell Community Charter Public School
· School Year PM: $124/week, sibling discount of 15% – $105.40
· School Year AM: $50/week, no sibling discount
· School Year AM & PM: $155/week, sibling discount of 15% – $131.75
· Summer Program: $200/week, sibling discount of 15% – $170
· Private CTI Transportation available from School to Site: $9 one way/day