School Age Programming
Quality After-School Care
Have a look at our May25-May29 School Age Staff Newsletter and celebrate with us the members or our staff graduating from Lowell High School, Greater Lowell Technical High School, UMass Lowell, Middlesex Community College and Southern New Hampshire University. Congratulations – we are SO proud of you!
Lowell Public Schools are transitioning to a summer schedule for meal service starting Tuesday, June 16. At these sites, students will receive two breakfasts and two lunches on Mondays and Wednesdays and will also receive meals for the weekend days on Fridays. Students at the STEM site will also receive meals for the weekend days on Fridays. When visiting our lunch sites, please remember that the Governor has ordered that everyone must wear a mask or face covering in public spaces. As always, you can also contact the Family Resource Center with any additional questions at 978-674-4321, or fill out the online form.
During the Covid-19 Shutdown – LPS will provide Grab and Go Meals for Students
About This Program
Community Teamwork’s School Age Programs provide a safe and enjoyable place for 5 to 13 year old children to make friends, play games, practice sports, receive educational guidance, and engage in a variety of creative projects. The program provides quality after school care through enrichment activities and academic assistance. It serves as a bridge between the home and school connection. The daily program is planned to meet the needs of the individual as well as the group. Children are encouraged to develop and pursue individual interests while respecting the rights of others. All of the sites are licensed and inspected by the Department of Early Education and Care.
The School Age Sites are located in seven Public Schools in Lowell.
- We provide services to youth who are between the ages of 5-13.
- We offer before and after school care, full day programming during school vacation weeks and full day programming during the summer.
- Hours of operation: 7am-6pm during full day programming
Community Teamwork serves school age children at the following locations in Lowell:
Pawtucket Memorial School
Rogers School – STEM Academy
Lowell Community Charter Public School
· School Year PM: $124/week, sibling discount of 15% – $105.40
· School Year AM: $50/week, no sibling discount
· School Year AM & PM: $155/week, sibling discount of 15% – $131.75
· Summer Program: $200/week, sibling discount of 15% – $170
· Private CTI Transportation available from School to Site: $9 one way/day