Community Teamwork’s School Age Programs provide a safe and enjoyable place for 5 to 13-year old children to make friends, play games, practice sports, receive educational guidance, and engage in a variety of creative projects. The program provides quality after school care through enrichment activities and academic assistance. It serves as a bridge between the home and school connection. The daily program is planned to meet the needs of the individual as well as the group. Children are encouraged to develop and pursue individual interests while respecting the rights of others. All of the sites are licensed and inspected by the Department of Early Education and Care.
Community Teamwork serves school age children at the following locations in Lowell:
Bailey School, Greenhalge School, Lincoln School, McAuliffe School and Pawtucket Memorial School
Children were supported during the 2020-2021 School Year through Remote Learning in one of our buildings or virtually with extracurricular activities and homework help
- School Year PM: $124/week, NO SIBLING DISCOUNT
- School Year AM: $53.75/week, no sibling discount
- School Year AM & PM: $170.00/week, NO SIBLING DISCOUNT
- Summer Program: $220/week, NO SIBLING DISCOUNT
Child and Family Services
More About This Program:
The School Age Sites are located in five Public Schools in Lowell.
- We provide services to youth who are between the ages of 5-13.
- We offer before and after school care, full day programming during school vacation weeks and full day programming during the summer.
- Hours of operation: 7am-6pm during full day programming