Business Coaching / Consulting
Our coaching opportunities are designed with your success in mind. Whether you prefer in-person or virtual guidance, our one-on-one business coaching is tailored to meet your needs. We partner with local organizations like SCORE and EForAll, bringing you a wealth of knowledge and experience. But we’re not just about advice – we’re also a microlender committed to supporting small businesses at every stage. Our mission based funding can help turn your business aspirations into a reality, ensuring that no hurdle is too high on your entrepreneurial journey. As our programs evolve over time, please check back often to learn more about our current coaching programs.
Lowell Makes Entrepreneurship, a Digital Media & Printing Studio and Marketing Coaching program, in partnership with the Entrepreneurship Center @CTI and Lowell Makes Entrepreneurship is open.
Entrepreneurship Center @CTI clients can access this studio *free of charge as part of their membership with the Entrepreneurship Center @CTI. The studio includes digital equipment to produce marketing content, audio and video podcasts, as well as several high quality printers. If this membership is the right fit for you and your business, you will review a link to apply after your initial Assessment call.
Digital Media Studio includes:
- Video production kits for offsite video production that can be checked out – these kits include everything you need to produce high quality content, including a DSLR camera, 3-point lighting setups, microphones and a camera gimble. *a security deposit may be required before checking out these tools.
- Photographer setup for product photography, including cameras, lighting and various backdrops
- Small studio space to produce video podcasts
- Fully equipped audio recording technology to produce podcasts and voiceovers for content creators
Printing Studio includes:
- Large format printer for large printing projects, including banners and signs
- UV printer to create branded products, including the capability to print in braille
- High quality Laser and Inkjet printers to print branded materials
- Label printers to print branded product labels
*businesses will need to provide/ or cover the cost of the raw printing materials
Many of our clients request a full scope of services, which we, unfortunately, cannot provide as part of our regular service. With that said, we are happy to introduce you to a paid consultant or discuss what it would cost for us to provide these services for a fee.
- Business Plan Development: this includes writing the business plan, although we are happy to review a written business plan and provide feedback.
- Bookkeeping Services: this includes data entry, although we are happy to review financial statements to support your education.
- Marketing Management: this includes developing marketing campaigns, taking photographs and video, etc., although we are happy to provide an assessment of your existing campaigns
- Website Development: this includes the conceptualization and development of your website, although we are happy to review and provide feedback.
- E-commerce Development: this includes building your e-commerce site and populating it with content, although we are happy to review and provide feedback.
- Operations Review or Development: this includes evaluating and assisting in the creation of effective and efficient operations and systems, although we are happy to provide an assessment and guidance.